- 2014: M. Sc. Ship Hydromechanics, Technical University Delft, The Netherlands. Thesis: "Predicting scale effects on floating offshore wind turbines"
- 2009: B. Eng. Naval Architecture, Inholland University of Applied Sciences. The Netherlands.
- Numerical Methods
- Fluid-Structure Interaction
- S. Di Biase, "Shock Induced Fluid-Structure Interaction on Flexible Wall in Supersonic Flow", master thesis, Lehrstuhl für Comptergestützte Analyse Technischer Systeme, RWTH Aachen University, 2015
- K. Key, "Theory of Fluid-Structure Interaction and Implementation of a Structural Solver for Elastodynamics in ReFRESCO",bacherlor thesis, Chair for Computational Analysis of Technical Systems, RWTH Aachen University, 2017
|Analyzing scaling effects on offshore wind turbines using CFD
Published in: Renewable energy (2015)
Contribution to Conference Proceedings
|Space-Time Finite Element Simulation of Internal Compressible Flows
Published in: 88th Annual Meeting of the International Association of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics : March 6-10, 2017, Weimar, Germany : Book of Abstracts / GAMM, Gesellschaft für Angewandte Mathematik und Mechanik e.V., International Association of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics (2017)
|Numerical Study on Shock-Induced Fluid-Structure Interaction in Supersonic Flows
Published in: [Joint DMV and GAMM Annual Meeting, GAMM DMV 2016, 07.03.2016-11.03.2016, Braunschweig, Germany] (2016)
|Analysis of Aerodynamic Performance of Floating Wind Turbines Using CFD and BEMT Methods
Published in: Proceedings of the ASME 34th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering - 2015 : presented at ASME 2015 34th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering, May 31 - June 5, 2015, St. John's, NL, Canada / sponsored by the Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering Division, ASME. - Vol. 9: Ocean renewable energy (2015)